v The consolidated Net Profit for the year Increased by 37.38% from Rs. 82.35cr to Rs. 113.13cr
v Sales Increased by 20.58 % from Rs. 727.30cr to Rs. 877cr
- May 19, 2018, Mumbai:Balaji Amines Ltd, World’s largest producer of DMA-HCL and India’s largest manufacturer of Aliphatic Amines announced its annual results for FY17-18. On a year-to-year basis, the consolidated net profit increased by 37.38% from Rs. 82.35 Cr. to Rs. 113.13 Cr.
- Also the consolidated Sales for the year ended March 31st 2018 increased from Rs. 730.59 cr to Rs. 877cr.
Key Operating Highlights (standalone) FY18
- Recorded net sales of Rs. 877 Crores for the year ended 31stMarch, 2018. Net Sales increased around 20.58% for the year ended 31stMarch, 2018 from Rs. 727.30 crores for the period ended 31st March 2017.
- Recorded Profit After Tax ( PAT) of Rs. 113.18 Crores for the year ended 31stMarch 2018 against Rs. 85.57 crores in the same period ended 31st March 2017 which is an increase of 32.26%.
- The company recorded Export sales of Rs 177.55 crore for the year ended 31stMarch 2018 an increase of 37% over the previous year.
- The board has recommended a dividend of Rs2.60 per share i.e. 130%, on face value of Rs 2/- per share. for the year ending FY2017-18
Key Operating Highlights (Q4 Quarterly)
- Recorded net sales of Rs. 256.90 Crores for the Quarter ended 31st March, 2018. Net Sales increased by 33.01% for the Quarter ended 31stMarch, 2018 from Rs. 193.14 crores for the period ended 31st March 2017.
- Recorded Profit after Tax (PAT) of Rs. 33.17 Crores for the Quarter ended 31st March 2018 against Rs. 17.87 crores in the period ended 31st March 2017 which is 85.62% increase over the last year corresponding quarter.
“Our growth strategy is bearing fruits now; overall growth has been decent we have been able to significantly improve our exports in the current financial year. profit growth has been more stronger then the sales growth due to our focus on cost efficiency and better product mix, the impact of these will be more visible in the coming years. We have decided to reward the shareholders and have announced 130% dividend for FY18″ commented Mr. D Ram Reddy, Managing Director of Balaji Amines Limited.