Mangoes are undoubtedly the best part of summers and the most awaited delight of the season. Standing proud, as ‘The King of Fruits’, one can never have enough of refreshing juicy mangoes.
HyperCITY Retail, India’s leading hypermarket Alphonso, Ratnagiri, Badami, Kesar, Pairi, Totapuri, Ratna, Lalbaug, Dasheri, Vanraj, Langda
This summer, ditch the clichéd recipes and opt for new and exciting ones to prepare an endless list of dishes, with mangoes from HyperCITY. Customers can also experience convenience of buying Raw mangoes and have them hygienically cut as per their preference for pickles and other savouring recipes such as below:
Mango and Mint Kheer:
Corn and Raw Mango Salad:
Mango muffins: For everyone with a sweet tooth and love of mangoes, mango muffins has just the right balance. This summer switch to mango delicacies over the ordinary
Raw mango rice:
Mango salsa: Paired perfectly with different savouries Mango salsa has a tangy tone to its taste. Balance the flavourful mango salsa with crispy chips to enjoy an appetizing evening snack.
Apart from being delicious, Mango also boasts about numerous benefits, debunking myths like weight gain. The tropical fruit offers remarkable health benefits.
Rich in iron: Ideal for people suffering from anaemia
- Helps in digestion: Mango helps clear your stomach when suffering from constipation, especially if fresh juice is consumed
- Rich in Vitamins B6: Helps improve functionality of brain
- Boosts Immune System: With generous amounts of Vitamin A and C, mangoes help keep the immune system strong and healthy
5. Helps control heart rate and blood pressure: Mangoes are a rich source of potassium, which is an important component of cell and body fluids
6. Lowers Cholesterol: High level of soluble dietary fibre, Pectin and Vitamin C present in mangoes helps lower bad cholesterol in the body
7. Quick solution for Heat Stroke: Raw mangoes in the form of juice mixed with water (aam- panna) helps the body to cool instantly