Mumbai, 3rd December, 2019: Emkay Global Financial Services Limited (EGFSL), a leading financial services group has launched a mobile application ‘Emkay Wealth Management App’ exclusively for the clients of Emkay Wealth Management. This app enables users to securely access their investment portfolio, stay on top of it and transact on the go.
It offers state of the art fund analytics wherein user can compare funds, see factsheets, portfolio overlaps and most importantly manage risk at their fingertips.
Speaking on the launch, Mr. Bhavesh Sanghvi, CEO, Emkay Wealth Management, said, “We continue to leverage technology to provide world–class experience to our esteemed clients. With Emkay wealth management mobile application, our clients will have a unique and unparalleled digital experience. This new initiative is yet another testimony of our deep commitment to the philosophy of Your success is our success.”
Key unique features of Emkay Wealth Management App are:
• With this mobile application user can search for a security and the weightage of the same in their portfolio, especially given the credit defaults in the fixed income space, one knows whether the fund manager is holding that security or not and how much of it is in their product portfolio
• It has the ability to aggregate underlying holdings across product lines, which means it gives users an automated security exposure across product lines.
• With this mobile application, users can transact across mutual funds.
• This mobile application has its own risk profiling, recommended asset allocation and products which can be made a part of users portfolio automatically.
• Users portfolio is constructed on the basis of proprietary research model of Emkay Wealth.
• Users can analyse their portfolio on real-time basis, view current balance, available funds and ledger balances at an ease of fingertips
• The App enables users to access various reports, including Investment Maturity, Realized Gain/Loss, Emkay’s highly rated Institutional research reports amongst others.