- SBI has achieved another feat to become the first ever bank to launch its exclusive shopping festival on its YONO digital platform
- YONO Shopping Festival starts Oct.16-21, 2018
- Currently, 85+ e-merchants are associated with YONO
- YSF to provide best-in-class discounts upto 40% from top 14 e-commerce merchants in electronics, fashion, home furnishing, gifting, jewellery, accessories and travel space
- Additional 10% cashback exclusively for all SBI credit and debit card holders over and above the discounts provided by the merchants
Mumbai: : State Bank of India’s (SBI’s) first comprehensive digital service platform YONO (acronym for ‘You Only Need One’) app announced the launch of YONO Shopping Festival (YSF) starting October 16-21, 2018. SBI has now become the first ever bank to launch a shopping festival in India.
This festive season there are exclusive and best-in-class offers from top 14 e-commerce merchants for the YONO Shopping Festival along with attractive financing options to all SBI customers. The YSF will also offer exciting deals in leading categories including electronics, fashion, gifting, jewellery, furniture, travel, hospitality and so on. For YONO Shopping Festival SBI has partnered exclusively with Amazon, Jabong, Myntra, Kalyan, Caratlane, PCJ, Pepperfry, OYO, Tata Cliq, Yatra, Easemytrip, Firstcry, IGP, Ferns & Petals, etc, to provide customers an optimum festive shopping delight. All SBI credit and debit card holders will be getting additional 10% cashback over and above discounts provided by the merchants on YONO.
SBI YONO is among the Top-5 finance Apps on the App Store & Play Store in India. YONO so far is associated with 85+ e-merchants and has been offering seamless banking and lifestyle experience to all its customers.
“YONO has continued to gain momentum and popularity with an average addition of 25,000 customers per day since it was launched last year. To add cheer to this festive season we are happy to announce first YONO Shopping Festival with heavy discounts and superlative deals exclusively for YONO customers across the country,” said P.K. Gupta, MD (Retail & Digital Banking), SBI. “We look forward to all YONO users taking advantage of the exciting offers during this festival season”, he further added.
Yono by SBI is a big leap forward for improving digitization of financial and lifestyle services in the country. It is the first digital banking platform to offer customized products and services. YONO can be accessed through Android and iOS powered mobile phones, and on the web through a browser, allowing for a seamless omni-channel customer experience.