Initial Public Offering of Equity Shares aggregating up to Rs 750 crores (“Issue”). The Issue includes a reservation of such number of Equity Shares aggregating up to Rs.
75 crores for subscription by Eligible UFSL Shareholders.
· Price band of Rs 36 -Rs 37 per Equity Share.
· UFSL Shareholders Discount to Eligible UFSL Shareholders: Rs 2 per Equity Share on Issue Price.
· Minimum Bid lot is 400 Equity Shares and in multiples of 400 Equity Shares thereafter.
· Issue opening date – Monday, December 02, 2019 and Issue closing date – Wednesday, December 4, 2019.
· The Bank may, in consultation with the BRLMs, consider participation by Anchor Investors. The Anchor Investor Bid/ Issue Period shall be one Working Day prior to the
Bid/ Issue Opening Date.
· The Floor Price is 3.6 times the face value of the Equity Shares and the Cap Price is 3.7 times the face value of the Equity Shares.
MUMBAI, November 27, 2019: Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Limited (“USFB“), on Wednesday announced the launch of its Initial Public Offering (“IPO“), in a bid to raise Rs 750 crore, post its pre-IPO placement of 71,428,570 Equity Shares for cash consideration, aggregating to Rs 250 crore.
The IPO, with a price band of Rs 36 to Rs 37 per Equity Share, will open on December 02, 2019 and close on December 4, 2019.
Some of the qualitative factors that determine Ujjivan Small Finance Bank’s strengths are its deep understanding of mass markets serving unserved and underserved segments, its customer centricity with multiple delivery channels across India and a technology driven operating model with robust risk management practices.
USFB has appointed Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited, IIFL Securities Limited and JM Financial Limited as the book running lead managers to the Issue (“BRLMs“). For further details, please refer to page 58 of the RHP.
Equity Shares proposed to be issued pursuant to the Issue will be listed on the National Stock Exchange (“NSE“) and the Bombay Stock Exchange (“BSE“), subject to receipt of necessary approvals.